Our “user agreement” is envisioned with the highest love and compassion for the well-being of our entire community; its longevity, the trustworthy foundation of the platform, and the intention to best serve each and every member.
We encourage you to continue conversation and ask any questions that you may have with your advisor. They will be able to assist you. We are aware a lot of these agreements may be new concepts to you as you start your business with Breakaway Movement.
This User Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions which you (“You”) agree to abide by as a user of certain services provided by Breakaway Movement, LLC, a Hawaii limited liability company (the “Company”).
1. Affiliation and Six (6) Month Rule. Upon a lead entering his or her personally identifiable information, through an affiliate link supported by the Company’s platform, and thus becoming a member of the Company’s platform, such member shall immediately be deemed an affiliate of the Company member who provided the applicable affiliate link (an “Affiliation”). The foregoing Affiliation shall last for a period of six (6) months (the “Affiliation Period”). The Affiliation Period may be decreased or extended in the Company’s reasonable sole discretion. For purposes of clarity, factors contributing to a decrease or extension of the Affiliation Period shall include, among other things, meaningful personal connections between a new member and subsequently affiliated member.
To initiate a (6) month reaffiliation term, a member will submit an email request to [email protected] identifying their identity, their current affiliate, and their requested affiliate. The (6) month period will take effect once The Support Team approves the request and it is the requesting member’s responsibility to follow up with The Support Team to initiate membership change.
The foregoing ensures the core energetic foundation of our community is one of flexibility, while honoring the means by which each member is incorporated into our community and platform.
2. Member Poaching. Under no circumstances shall You engage in Member Poaching (defined below) , as it is against the ethical foundation of the Company’s community and the antithesis to joining an abundant, unified, loving and trusting community. Member Poaching shall be defined as any attempt to persuade a member to join your team, in lieu of proceeding with the individual who originally initiated the applicable Affiliation.
Members experiencing Member Poaching are encouraged to report the behavior to [email protected] and it will be discreetly addressed.
3. Cross-Promotion. Cross Promotion shall be defined as any attempt to cross-promote any other product, service or other offering of any kind with the Company’s platform. You will be subject to immediate suspension and review for removal from the Company’s platform in the event any of the foregoing occur.
The singular dedicated space for members to Cross Promote their product, service, or offering is the monthly pinned “What Can You Offer” announcement, in both the Community and Pro Facebook groups. To reiterate, this is the only acceptable place where Cross Promotion will be accepted within the Company.
The foregoing ensures the purity and clarity for what the Company offers to its members.
4. Breakaway Movement Inner Circle (BMIC). The Breakaway Movement Inner Circle (“BMIC”) is a group of professionally trained advisors who take coaching calls; the final step in an entirely automated process, for new members, prior to affiliating with Enagic.
(a) BMIC Coaching Calls. Any time a BMIC member takes a coaching call for a new member of the Company, and upon such new member affiliating with Enagic, such new member’s closest 4A upline shall be required to pay one (1) point of commission to the applicable BMIC member on all products purchased. For purposes of clarity, if a new member purchases a “quad” (four (4) products), the applicable BMIC member will receive one (1) point per product. In connection with the foregoing, on the rare occasion a new member affiliates with a different affiliate, than who was responsible for the payout from the original coaching call, then the new or alternate affiliate shall be deemed responsible for the one (1) point commission payout. This is only applicable if the sale is processed within 6 months of the call itself. On the rare occasion that a member’s closest 4A upline is no longer affiliated with the Company, and the member chooses to use BMIC, the member (irrespective of current rank) will be responsible for the 1 point payout.
(b) Failure to Pay Commission Points. Any failure to pay an applicable commission point shall result in an immediate review for suspension or removal from the Company’s platform.
(c) BMIC Availability. Although BMIC was primarily designed for top earners of the Company, BMIC may also be made available to any Company member.
5. Enagic Compliance. You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable Enagic guidelines, rules, regulations and any standard protocols enacted by Enagic. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company encourages You to contact Enagic for further information and refer to all applicable Enagic documentation as those materials shall be controlling for purposes of engaging with Engagic and its products. As a general matter, Enagic affiliates (including the Company’s members) shall not, under any circumstances, make any: (i) health-related claims such as “cure” or “heal”; or (ii) claims, guarantees or representations relating to income generating potential.
6. Refund Policy. Please refer to the Company’s Return and Refund Policy with respect to any refunds applicable to your paid, trial or other subscription to the Company’s platform and Company-sponsored events (if applicable).
7. Miscellaneous Provisions.
(a) Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Hawaii without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
(b) Several Obligations. All obligations herein shall be several and not joint, and in no event
shall a party have any liability or obligation with respect to the acts or omissions of any other party to this Agreement.
(c) Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be
deemed an original, but all of which together shall be deemed to be one and the same agreement.
(d) No Third-Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement is for the sole benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other person or entity any legal or equitable right, benefit, or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
(e) Amendment. This Agreement may be amended by the Company at any time so long as reasonable written notice is provided.